Saturday, April 25, 2009
moving day
Well what was I thinking when I started this blog? I was going to write on it everyday, LOL. And here it is several months later. A whirl wind of things going on these days.....finished our travel assignment in Oregon,(after site-seeing in many places), then drove to Marquette,MI to see our daughter and help her move. 2 LONG days of packing and hauling load after load to Megan's new apartment. 35 steps to get up into her appartment. But she likes it and is happy to be there. Meanwhile Jerry and I are exhausted. I think back at all the times I have moved and how packing is usually the most difficult part. Try as you might to keep "like" things with "like" things something always ends up in the wrong box. Then there is always something you have to have for the next day..........and you can't find it. It just has to be in one of those boxes, but which one? So as usual the caos begins to hunt for that ONE particulate item. Will I be able to sleep tonight? or will I have nightmares about boxes and staircase? Who knows, until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment